A term life insurance policy provides a stated benefit upon the policyholder’s death, provided that the death occurs within the specified time period. For example, policies can be written for 10-, 15-, 20-, or even 30-years. It provides a lot of coverage for a modest cost.
A term policy does not provide any returns beyond the stated benefit, unlike a universal insurance policy which allows investors to share in returns from the insurance company’s investment portfolio.
• Protection for your family while they are young.
• To cover debts such as student loans, mortgages, and other financial obligations.
• Coverage while you are saving money for retirement or college costs for children.
Features to look for:
• A guaranteed level premium for the specified time.
• A conversion option to permanent insurance even if you are sick.
• A waiver of premium option if you become disabled.
• The financial strength of the insuring company.
• Service – who is going to provide advice and service as the policy continues?
• 10-, 15-, 20-, or 30- year level term.
• Return of premium contracts.
If you are extremely healthy you can buy quite a lot for a modest premium. Please go to CURRENT RATES to see the cost of a Preferred Best* 10 year term policy.
*Not everyone qualifies for a Preferred rate. If you have health issues or have been declined for insurance CLICK HERE for more information on ‘Not So Perfect Risk’.
Malachy Whalen and Company provides you with the best term life insurance. Their famous personalized local service and low prices of online shopping.
We will be happy to work with you to develop the right plan at the right price for you.