Disability Insurance for Physicians
Your ability to earn an income is your most valuable asset and the foundation of any financial strategy. We know you work hard to support your lifestyle. Your income pays your expenses of daily living and enables you to build wealth for the future you desire.
Why do you need Disability Insurance?
- What if illness or injury made it impossible for you to work?
- How long would your savings last?
- Would your spouse’s or partner’s income be sufficient to make up the shortfall?
- What lifestyle changes would you or your family need to make?
- What about your dreams for the future – college for your children, travel, a comfortable retirement?
- What would happen to your credit rating?
- Your personal assets won’t cover you for long.
- Social Security is difficult to collect.
- Workman’s Compensation only covers on the job accidents.
- Employer provided Long-Term Disability rarely offers the high quality benefits that most physicians would like to have.
What you should look for in a disability policy:
- A “your specialty” definition of total disability.
- A partial or residual benefit.
- Guaranteed premiums.
- Non-cancellable by the insurance company.
- Full mental/nervous coverage.
- Competitive rates.
- Portable regardless of where you live or work.
- Service by an independent broker.
How to find out more:
- Complete the request form below.
- E-mail or call us for additional information.